Team Manager Checklist
Team Application/Entry Fee/Housing:
- Payment must be received on or before August 10.
- Must Contact the Indianapolis Convention and Visitors Association- Housing Group Reservations are required at one of the designated hotels by to the application deadline. Housing Request Form
- Schedules will be posted on or before September 14th at 11:59pm.
- Please review closely the hotel cancelation policies. All rooms must be canceled on or before September 15th.
- Download and print: Rules and Regulations (coming soon)
- Make copy for coaches and players to review
Player Passes: Current/valid USSF Player Passes (US Club Soccer or USYSA) required for all players.
Application to Host- US CLUB SOCCER APPROVED SANCTIONING
Team Rosters: State Association determined, approved by State Association or US Club Roster.
Liability and Accidental Medical Insurance:
The FC Pride Cup has purchased at no cost to the attending teams liability and accidental medical insurance for all USYSA teams attending the events.
This is covers all teams whose US Youth Soccer State Association denies travel paperwork or their purchased seconday medical insurance.
Click here for certificate!
Field Maps and Weather Policy:
Field Map (Printable version)
Printable Driving Directions
Guest Player Form & Instructions: Completed Guest Player Form: Guest Player (You may add guest players at anytime up to 1 hour prior to your first game).
Friday Night Check-in at "The Den" (FC Pride’s Training Facility)- 6:00pm-9:00pm
The Den- FC Pride’s Training Facility ( near Lawrence Soccer Complex)
9220 Harrison Park Ct.
Indianapolis, IN 46226
Please bring the following to check- in:
1. Current/valid USSF player passes ( US Club Soccer or USYSA)
2. Medical Release forms for ALL players (you may use your own form, form does not need to be noterized)- you will keep your copies.Copy of State Association or US Club approved Team Rost
3. Copy of Completed FC Pride Guest Player form (if needed)
4. Emergency contact information for team manager and/or coach (hotel phone, cell phone, etc): Emergency Contact Sheet (PDF) (Word)
Registration Question: Please email Hilliary Cofer @ firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not need any other documents for your teams.
CLICK HERE TO GO BACK